9 de novembro de 2011

Shaman Innocence (tradução)

 
Innocence
I woke today Inside the train of dreams The rain poured downIn black and white I stood and stared The rest of what remains Of my own world crumbling around
I held my tears One day comes after another
The falling rain Caressed my skin again Just let it flow to wash away A time gone by A feeling long denied My heart is no more bound in pain
And now it's clear One day leads on to another I dry my tears There´s so much else to discover Somewhere
I hear the sound, of thousand voices I lost my innocence I'm on my way across the desert To rescue what I sent Out of my heartAway
And now it's clear One day leads on to another We'll fight our fears And find the way back to each other
I hear the sound, of thousand voices I lost my innocence I'm on my way across the desert To rescue what I sent Out of my heart
I hear the sound, of thousand voices I lost my innocence I'm on my way across the desert To rescue what I sent Out of my heartAway

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário